What is JUSDEE 2000 Tablet used for?
JUSDEE 2000 Tablet is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis and other bone disorders, such as rickets. It is also used in the treatment of kidney diseases to maintain calcium and phosphate levels.
JUSDEE 2000 Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does JUSDEE 2000 Tablet work?
JUSDEE 2000 Tablet acts by increasing the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. It also promotes intestinal absorption of calcium.
How to take JUSDEE 2000 Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take JUSDEE 2000 Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- Empty the contents of the pouch into a glass of water, stir it and consume immediately. It is recommended to take as per doctor’s instructions.
- JUSDEE 2000 Tablet oral drops should be taken as per the instructions provided on the leaflet.
If you miss a dose of JUSDEE 2000 Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with JUSDEE 2000 Tablet?
Drugs that interact with JUSDEE 2000 Tablet include the following:
- Aluminium hydroxide
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of JUSDEE 2000 Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of JUSDEE 2000 Tablet:
- Increased thirst
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Unusual tiredness
- Increased urination
- Mood alterations
- Loss of appetite
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking JUSDEE 2000 Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to JUSDEE 2000 Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking JUSDEE 2000 Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
You are advised not to take JUSDEE 2000 Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking JUSDEE 2000 Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of Hypervitaminosis, malabsorption, kidney and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about JUSDEE 2000 Tablet
- What are the overdose symptoms of JUSDEE 2000 Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking JUSDEE 2000 Tablet?
- What are the contraindications of JUSDEE 2000 Tablet?
- What are the natural sources of JUSDEE 2000 Tablet?
- How should JUSDEE 2000 Tablet be stored?
The overdose symptoms of JUSDEE 2000 Tablet include seizures, confusion and irregular heartbeat.
Laboratory parameters like calcium, magnesium and phosphorous levels must be monitored while taking JUSDEE 2000 Tablet.
Contraindications of JUSDEE 2000 Tablet include kidney stones, an excessive amount of vitamin D in the body, arteriosclerosis with occlusion of the arteries, and excessive amounts of calcium and phosphate in the blood.
Natural sources of JUSDEE 2000 Tablet include eggs, cod liver oil, chicken liver, dairy products, and fatty fish.
JUSDEE 2000 Tablet must be stored at room temperature away from sunlight.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.