JUBIRON 200mg Capsule 10's
By Dr Johns Laboratories Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.119.00 (40% Savings)
Rs.150.00 (25% Savings)
Rs.175.00 (12% Savings)
Rs.179.00 (10% Savings)
Rs.180.00 (10% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is JUBIRON 200mg Capsule used for?
JUBIRON 200mg Capsule tablet/capsule is used for the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding. It is also used to induce menstrual cycle and relieve symptoms of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS).
JUBIRON 200mg Capsule gel/spray is used to relieve breast pain and expansion of cervix.
JUBIRON 200mg Capsule injection is used for the treatment of infertility in females.
JUBIRON 200mg Capsule pessaries are used for the treatment of puerperal depression.
JUBIRON 200mg Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does JUBIRON 200mg Capsule work?
JUBIRON 200mg Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called steroid hormones. The drug acts by reducing the frequency of gonadotropin-releasing hormone from the hypothalamus by binding to the progesterone and oestrogen receptors. It also decreases the follicular maturation and ovulation by suppressing the secretion of pituitary gonadotropin.
How to use JUBIRON 200mg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use JUBIRON 200mg Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the whole tablet/capsule. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take the drug with food. Taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- Apply a thin layer of JUBIRON 200mg Capsule gel over the affected area and ensure the area is clean and dry before application.
- JUBIRON 200mg Capsule injection should be administered only under the medical supervision.
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with JUBIRON 200mg Capsule?
Drugs that interact with JUBIRON 200mg Capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of JUBIRON 200mg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of JUBIRON 200mg Capsule:
- Sore on the skin
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat
- Vaginal bleeding
- Joint pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using JUBIRON 200mg Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to JUBIRON 200mg Capsule or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on JUBIRON 200mg Capsule.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Be cautious while using JUBIRON 200mg Capsule if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
You are advised not to use JUBIRON 200mg Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering, or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using JUBIRON 200mg Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver, kidney or respiratory diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about JUBIRON 200mg Capsule
- What are the contraindications of JUBIRON 200mg Capsule?
- Is JUBIRON 200mg Capsule used in hormone replacement therapy?
- Does lack of JUBIRON 200mg Capsule cause polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking JUBIRON 200mg Capsule?
JUBIRON 200mg Capsule is contraindicated in patients with myocardial infarction, venous thromboembolism, pulmonary embolism and retinal thrombosis.
Yes. JUBIRON 200mg Capsule is used in hormone replacement therapy to decrease the symptoms of menopause.
Yes, lack of JUBIRON 200mg Capsule causes polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), due to the failure of the ovary to release the egg.
It is advised to avoid caffeinated foods, such as coffee and tea and increase a diet rich in magnesium, folate and vitamin supplements while taking JUBIRON 200mg Capsule.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.