What is INTAVISC?
- INTAVISC contains Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What INTAVISC is used for?
It is used,
- as an ophthalmic surgical aid in anterior segment surgical procedures, including cataract extraction and intraocular lens implantation
- to maintain a deep chamber during anterior segment surgery and thereby allows for more efficient manipulation with less trauma to the corneal endothelium and other ocular tissues
- in the prevention of a postoperative flat chamber
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to INTAVISC or any other ingredient of this medicine
- have an eye infection
- are wearing contact lenses
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.