Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
INTASOL Injection 500ml
By Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is INTASOL Injection used for?
INTASOL Injection eye drops are used during the pre and post cataract surgery.
INTASOL Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does INTASOL Injection work?
INTASOL Injection drug acts by maintaining the electrolyte and fluid balance, thereby controlling the osmotic pressure inside the eyes. Thus, it helps in water distribution and restoration of potassium and sodium ions.
How to use INTASOL Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use INTASOL Injection eye drops as prescribed by your doctor.
- Instil one or two eye drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye and close your eyes for at least 10 minutes. Do not allow the container tip to touch the eye or surrounding tissue.
If you miss a dose of INTASOL Injection , please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with INTASOL Injection ?
Drugs that interact with INTASOL Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of INTASOL Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of INTASOL Injection :
- Temporary blurred vision
- Stinging of the eye
- Sensitivity to light
- Watery eyes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Severe eye pain
- Persistent redness of the eye
- Constant eye irritation
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using INTASOL Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to INTASOL Injection or similar drugs.
- Maintain a gap of at least five to ten minutes before using any other eye drops.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if INTASOL Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid using INTASOL Injection eye drops if the contents of the bottle have particles or change in the colour of the solution.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children
You are advised not to use INTASOL Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using INTASOL Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetes.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell the doctor if you have undergone any surgical procedure for the eye treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions about INTASOL Injection
- Is it safe to continue INTASOL Injection when there is persistent eye irritation?
- Does INTASOL Injection contains any preservatives?
- Is it safe to instil INTASOL Injection eye drops while wearing contact lenses?
Discontinue the use of INTASOL Injection and consult your doctor immediately if you experience a persistent eye irritation.
Yes. INTASOL Injection may contain preservative. Consult your doctor for the safe use.
Avoid using INTASOL Injection while using contact lenses as it may cause eye irritation.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.