1. KD Tripathi MD. Anti-microbial drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 760.
2. Petri WA Jr. Sulfonamides, Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole, Quinolones, and Agents for Urinary Tract Infections. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1474-75.
3. Chambers HF, Deck DH. Miscellaneous Antimicrobial Agents; Disingectants, Antiseptics, & Sterilants. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 878.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page: 984-86.
5. Burke A. Cunha, Paul E. Schoch, and Jean R. Hage. Nitrofurantoin: Preferred Empiric Therapy for Community-Acquired Lower Urinary Tract Infections: Mayo clinic proceedings. Dec 2011, [Accessed Dec 11, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3228625/
6. Dr Reddy’s Laboratories (UK) Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Aug 2019] [Accessed Dec 11, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3602.pdf
7. Procter and Gamble Pharmaceuticals, Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised Jan 2009] [Accessed Dec 11, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/020064s019lbl.pdf