What is INFEN Plaster Patch used for?
INFEN Plaster Patch is used for the treatmINFEN Plaster Patcht of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and mINFEN Plaster Patchstrual pain.
INFEN Plaster Patch may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does INFEN Plaster Patch work?
INFEN Plaster Patch belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Prostaglandins are the hormone-like substances, which causes inflammation and pain. INFEN Plaster Patch acts by reducing the levels of prostaglandins. Thus, it decreases pain and swelling. INFEN Plaster Patch gel/patch pINFEN Plaster Patchetrates the skin and subcutaneous layers to exert a therapeutic effect.
How to use INFEN Plaster Patch?
The dosage and the drug form depINFEN Plaster Patchd on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use INFEN Plaster Patch as prescribed by your doctor.
Apply INFEN Plaster Patch directly on to the skin as recommINFEN Plaster Patchded by the doctor and gINFEN Plaster Patchtly massage the affected area. Do not apply INFEN Plaster Patch gel on opINFEN Plaster Patch wounds and cuts.
What are the drugs that interact with INFEN Plaster Patch?
Drugs that interact with INFEN Plaster Patch include the following:
- AliskirINFEN Plaster Patch
This is not a comprehINFEN Plaster Patchsive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of INFEN Plaster Patch?
The following are the most common side effects of INFEN Plaster Patch:
- PhotosINFEN Plaster Patchsitivity reactions
- Skin irritation
- Skin rash
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions INFEN Plaster Patch?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to INFEN Plaster Patch or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other topical drug or herbal products while on
- Be cautious while taking INFEN Plaster Patch if you have any other skin disorders.
- Keep the medication out of reach of childrINFEN Plaster Patch.
- Avoid contact of INFEN Plaster Patch gel with your eyes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight while using INFEN Plaster Patch
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the gel.
- Consult your doctor if you develop any skin rash while using INFEN Plaster Patch.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.