1. KD. Tripathi. Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs and Antipyretic-Analgesics. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 202-203.
2. Tilo Grosser, Emer Smyth and Garret A. FitzGerald. Anti-inflammatory, Antipyretic and analgesic agents: Pharmacotherapy of gout. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 984-985.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. I. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 1993- 2002.
4. Iroko Pharmaceuticals, LLC. Study of Indomethacin Capsules to Treat Pain Following Bunionectomy. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2014] [Accessed 22nd December 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01626118
5. F. Dudley Hart and P. L. Boardman. Indomethacin: A New Non-steroid Anti-inflammatory Agent. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. October 1963. [Accessed 22nd December 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1873102/
6. K R Adams, L D Halliday, R G Sibeon, N Baber, T Littler and M L Orme. A clinical and pharmacokinetic study of indomethacin in standard and slow release formulations. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. August 1982. [Accessed 22nd December 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1427762/
7. Accord. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on November 2019] [Accessed 22nd December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4534.pdf
8. Qualitest pharmaceuticals. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on May 2016] [Accessed 22nd December 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2016/018829s022lbl.pdf
9. Merck Sharp & Dohme Limited. Indocid® (indomethacin, MSD) and Indocid®-R (sustained-release indomethacin, MSD). [Accessed 22nd December 2020] http://mcs.open.ac.uk/nlg/old_projects/pills/corpus/PIL/data/Merck_Sharp_&_Dohme/Indocid/Indocid.html