Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
IMUTREX 15mg Injection 2ml
By Cipla Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is IMUTREX Injection used for?
IMUTREX Injection is used in the treatment of certain types of cancers, such as breast, skin, head or neck. It is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and severe psoriasis.
IMUTREX Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does IMUTREX Injection work?
IMUTREX Injection belongs to a class of drugs called anti-metabolites. It works by inhibiting the growth of cancer cells by inhibiting an enzyme that interferes with the cell’s ability to repair and replicate.
The action of IMUTREX Injection to treat rheumatoid arthritis is still unknown. However, it is thought to work by suppressing the immune system.
How to use IMUTREX Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take IMUTREX Injection with or without food.
- IMUTREX Injection injection should be administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-administer.
If you miss a dose of IMUTREX Injection , consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with IMUTREX Injection ?
The drugs that interact with IMUTREX Injection are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of IMUTREX Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of IMUTREX Injection :
- Stomach pain
- Hair loss
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Mouth sores
- Kidney problems
- Neck stiffness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using IMUTREX Injection ?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on IMUTREX Injection
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on Methocarbamol
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if IMUTREX Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
What should you tell your doctor before using IMUTREX Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to IMUTREX Injection .
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart diseases.
Frequently Asked questions about IMUTREX Injection
- Is it common to cough up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds while using IMUTREX Injection ?
- What are the overdose symptoms of IMUTREX Injection ?
- Is the use of IMUTREX Injection safe in pregnant women?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using IMUTREX Injection ?
No, it is not a common symptom; however, it is an overdose symptom of IMUTREX Injection . Please consult your doctor immediately in case you experience this symptom.
The overdose symptoms of IMUTREX Injection include unusual weakness, mouth sores, nausea, vomiting, bloody stools, easy bruising etc.
The use of IMUTREX Injection may cause birth defects and miscarriages. Therefore, it is not advisable to use IMUTREX Injection during pregnancy. However, please consult your doctor.
Yes, regular monitoring of complete blood count (CBC), kidney function test (KFT) and liver function test (LFT) before and during the use of IMUTREX Injection is advised.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.