1. KD. Tripathi. Antifungal Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 792.
2. John E. Bennett. Antifungal agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1587.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 895-897.
4. Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos S.A. Efficacy and Safety of the Association of Clotrimazole and Metronidazole in the Treatment of Vaginal Discharge From Different Etiologies. (Frauen). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2016] [Accessed 19th January 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02713139
5. E S Mahgoub. Clinical trial with clotrimazole cream (Bay b 5097) in dermatophytosis and onychomycosis. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. November 1975. [Accessed 19th January 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/128698/
6. Mylan UK Healthcare Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on July 2020] [Accessed 19th January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2598.pdf
7. GP Grenzach Produktions GmbH. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on January 2019] [Accessed 19th January 2021] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1282.pdf
8. Palsons Derma Pvt Ltd. KANSEL-DS Gel, lotion. Palsonsderma.com. [Accessed 19th January 2021] https://www.palsonsderma.com/kansel-ds-gel-ds-lotion