1. KD. Tripathi. Antifungal Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 792.
2. John E. Bennett. Antifungal agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1587.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 895-897.
4. Rasthawathana Desomchoke, Sumanas Bunyaratavej, Charussri Leeyaphan, Nuntida Prasertworonun, Chuda Rujitharanawong, Lalita Matthapan, Penvadee Pattanaprichakul. Efficacy and Safety in 1% Clotrimazole Powder, Adjuvant Therapy in Patients with Superficial Fungal Cutaneous Infection in Intertriginous Areas. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. December 2016. [Accessed 20th January 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29953171/
5. P. Ongsri, Sumanas Bunyaratavej, Mahidol University, C. Leeyaphan, Penvadee Pattanaprichakul and Mahidol University. Efficacy of antifungal cream versus powder in the treatment of fungal foot skin infection and unpleasant foot odor at medical department of thai naval rating school. ResearchGate. March 2018. [Accessed 20th January 2021] https://www.researchgate.net/publication/328572585_Efficacy_of_antifungal_cream_versus_powder_in_the_treatment_of_fungal_foot_skin_infection_and_unpleasant_foot_odor_at_medical_department_of_thai_naval_rating_school
6. Palsons Derma Pvt Ltd. KANSEL Dusting powder. Palsonsderma.com. [Accessed 20th January 2021] https://www.palsonsderma.com/kansel-dusting-powder
7. Hetero healthcare limited. IMIDIL DUSTING POWDER. Heterohealthcare.com. Accessed 20th January 2021] https://www.heterohealthcare.com/imidil-dusting-powder