1. KD Tripathi. Antiemetic, Prokinetic and Digestant Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Eighth Edition. 2019. Page – 715-716.
2. T Takahashi, S Kurosawa, J W Wiley, C Owyang. Mechanism for the gastrokinetic action of domperidone. In vitro studies in guinea pigs. [Accessed on 20th July 2022] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1860634/#:~:text=The%20DA2%2Dreceptor%20antagonist%20domperidone,the%20gastrokinetic%20effect%20of%20domperidone.
3. Xi-Qing Ji, Jun-Feng Du, Gang Chen, Guang Chen, and Bo Yu. Efficacy of ilaprazole in the treatment of duodenal ulcers: A meta-analysis. [Accessed on 20th July 2022] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4009550/
4. Milpharm Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in March 2021] [Accessed on 20th July 2022] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.556.pdf
5. Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised in February 2015] [Accessed on 20th July 2022] http://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/2155094.PA0823_051_004.28b5f597-4412-4a58-9c10-6e20449d4fd6.000001ProductLeaflet30mg.150312.pdf
6. Livzon. Ilaprazole. [Accessed on 20th July 2022] https://en.livzon.com.cn/product/8.html
7. Ilaprazole. Pubchem. [Revised in July 2022] [Accessed on 20th July 2022] https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Ilaprazole
8. Ilaprazole. NIH. [Accessed on 20th July 2022] https://drugs.ncats.io/drug/776Q6XX45J
9. Domperidone+Ilaprazole. Mayoclinic. [Revised on May 2020] [Accessed on 20th July 2022] https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gerd/symptoms-causes/syc 20361940#:~:text=Gastroesophageal%20reflux%20disease%20(GERD)%20occurs,reflux%20from%20time%20to%20time.