What is IF 2 5MG?
- IF 2 5MG contains olopatadine which belongs to H1-receptor antagonist and inhibitor of histamine
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to IF 2 5MG or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have previously experienced any allergic reactions (itch, rash, etc.) to any medicines
- have renal disorder or hepatic disorder
- IF 2 5MG should be used in pregnant women or in women who may possibly be pregnant only if the expected therapeutic benefits outweigh the possible risks associated with treatment
- Lactating women should not be given IF 2 5MG. If treatment with the IF 2 5MG is judged to be essential, breast feeding must be discontinued during treatment
- Ask your doctor before using IF 2 5MG if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast feeding
- The safety of IF 2 5MG in low-birth-weight babies, newborns or infants has not been established
- Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- For Adults: 5 mg IF 2 5MG should be given twice a day orally in the morning and at bedtime. The dose may be increased or decreased according to age and symptoms
- For Children: over 7 years of age, 5 mg IF 2 5MG should be given twice a day orally in the morning and at bedtime
If you take more IF 2 5MG
- If you have taken more IF 2 5MG than you should, talk to your doctor or local hospital accident and emergency department
If you forgot to take IF 2 5MG
- Do not take a double dose to make up for forgotten individual doses. If you have forgotten to take your medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If your next dose is due within 2 hours, take the dose now and skip the next one
If you stop taking IF 2 5MG
- Do not stop taking IF 2 5MG unless your doctor instructs you to do so
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.