I TYZA Capsule 7's
By Abbott Health Care Solutions Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.36.00 (58% Savings)
Rs.39.80 (54% Savings)
Rs.39.88 (54% Savings)
Rs.39.88 (54% Savings)
Rs.39.90 (54% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is I TYZA Capsule used for?
I TYZA Capsule capsule/tablet is used for the treatment of fungal infections of lungs, mouth, throat, toenails or fingernails.
I TYZA Capsule eye drops are recommended for the treatment of fungal keratitis.
I TYZA Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does I TYZA Capsule work?
I TYZA Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called azole anti-fungal agents. This drug acts by preventing the growth of fungi by interfering with the cell membrane synthesis of fungi.
How to use I TYZA Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use I TYZA Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
- I TYZA Capsule tablet/capsule should be taken after a meal. Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- Instil the I TYZA Capsule eye drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye.
What are the drugs that interact with I TYZA Capsule?
Drugs that interact with I TYZA Capsule tablet/capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of I TYZA Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of I TYZA Capsule tablet/capsule:
- Stomach upset
- Severe cough
- Dark urine
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual weakness
- Numbness in the hands or feet
- Sudden weight gain
The following are the most common side effects of I TYZA Capsule eye drops:
- Blurred vision
- Redness in the eye
- Swelling of the eye
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using I TYZA Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to I TYZA Capsule or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if I TYZA Capsule causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid I TYZA Capsule tablet/capsule during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is unknown.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of I TYZA Capsule tablet/capsule.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
What should you tell your doctor before using I TYZA Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney, liver, heart or respiratory diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about I TYZA Capsule
- How should I TYZA Capsule tablet/capsule be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking I TYZA Capsule tablet/capsule?
- Should I follow any dietary restrictions while taking I TYZA Capsule tablet/capsule?
- Is it safe to use I TYZA Capsule tablet/capsule while taking statins?
- What are the other formulations of I TYZA Capsule available?
Store I TYZA Capsule in a cool, dry place away from light and moisture.
You must monitor your complete blood count while using I TYZA Capsule tablet/capsule.
Avoid grapefruit juice, calcium-containing products such as milk and other dairy products while taking I TYZA Capsule.
It is not safe to use I TYZA Capsule while taking statins, as these drugs increase the risk of rhabdomyolysis when used together.
I TYZA Capsule is also available as oral solution and injectable solution.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.