1. KD. Tripathi. Anticancer drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 868.
2. Bruce A. Chabner, Joseph Bertino, James Cleary, Taylor Ortiz, Andrew Lane, Jeffery G. Supko and David Ryan. Cytotoxic agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1721-1722.
3. James L. Zehnder. Agents Used in Cytopenias; Hematopoietic Growth Factors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 14th Edition. New York McGarw Hill Education 2018. Page – 592.
4. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. H. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 1903-1908.
5. University of Leipzig. Treatment of CML Patients with Imatinib and Hydroxyurea (CML2004) (CML2004). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on June 2015] [Accessed 27th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02480608
6. Parveen Jain, V. N. R. Das, Alok Ranjan, Rahul Chaudhary and Krishna Pandey. Comparative study for the efficacy, safety and quality of life in patients of chronic myeloid leukemia treated with Imatinib or Hydroxyurea. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. October-December 2013. [Accessed 27th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4076923/
7. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on March 2016] [Accessed 27th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2016/016295Orig1s047,s048Lbl.pdf
8. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company. shijiebiaopin.net. [Revised on April 2010] [Accessed 27th November 2020] http://www.shijiebiaopin.net/upload/product/201072222570216.pdf