Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
HUMOG 150IU Injection
By Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is HUMOG 150IU Injection used for?
HUMOG 150IU Injection is used for the treatment of female infertility. It is also used to induce ovulation in women with certain conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and endometriosis.
HUMOG 150IU Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does HUMOG 150IU Injection work?
HUMOG 150IU Injection is a hormonal medication. The drug is a combination of follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone, which acts by stimulating the ovaries and inducing the ovulation process.
How to administer HUMOG 150IU Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. HUMOG 150IU Injection is administered in the form of intramuscular injection by a healthcare provider.
If you miss a dose of HUMOG 150IU Injection , consult the doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with HUMOG 150IU Injection ?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of HUMOG 150IU Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of HUMOG 150IU Injection :
- Difficulty in breathing
- Enlarged ovaries
- Skin rash
- Stomach pain
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Joint pain
- Weight gain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving HUMOG 150IU Injection ?
- Avoid alcohol consumption while using HUMOG 150IU Injection , as alcohol interferes with the drug absorption.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drugs or herbal supplements along with HUMOG 150IU Injection .
- Discard HUMOG 150IU Injection injection if its colour has changed or the injectable solution has any particles in it.
- Avoid HUMOG 150IU Injection if you have high levels of Follicle-stimulating hormone.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving HUMOG 150IU Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of thyroid disease, adrenal gland dysfunction, ovarian cyst or a pituitary tumour.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about HUMOG 150IU Injection
- How should HUMOG 150IU Injection be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using HUMOG 150IU Injection ?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while using HUMOG 150IU Injection ?
- What are the other formulations of HUMOG 150IU Injection available?
- Do I need to undergo any medical tests before using HUMOG 150IU Injection ?
Store HUMOG 150IU Injection medication below 25°C, away from direct sunlight.
Hematocrit levels, blood urea nitrogen level (BUN), creatinine levels, and serum potassium levels must be regularly monitored while using HUMOG 150IU Injection .
There are no specific dietary restrictions while using HUMOG 150IU Injection . Follow a normal diet until recommended by the doctor.
HUMOG 150IU Injection is available only as injection.
Thorough gynaecological and endocrinological evaluations must be performed before using HUMOG 150IU Injection .
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.