HHTELM 40mg Tablet 10's
By Hegde & Hegde Pharmaceutica Llp Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
Rs.27.00 (59% Savings)
Rs.30.00 (55% Savings)
Rs.32.65 (51% Savings)
Rs.34.24 (48% Savings)
Rs.36.00 (46% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is HHTELM 40mg Tablet used for?
HHTELM 40mg Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
HHTELM 40mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does HHTELM 40mg Tablet work?
HHTELM 40mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called angiotensin receptor blockers. It works by relaxing blood vessels, which lowers the blood pressure. Thus, it reduces the workload of the heart.
How to take HHTELM 40mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take HHTELM 40mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take HHTELM 40mg Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of HHTELM 40mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with HHTELM 40mg Tablet?
The drugs that interact with HHTELM 40mg Tablet are:
What are the side effects of HHTELM 40mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of HHTELM 40mg Tablet:
- Trouble breathing
- Skin rash
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Unexplained weight gain
- Swelling of the face, tongue or throat
- Irregular heartbeat
- Increased potassium levels in blood
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking HHTELM 40mg Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if HHTELM 40mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on HHTELM 40mg Tablet
- Monitor your blood pressure on a regular basis while on HHTELM 40mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may cause excessive drowsiness when taken with HHTELM 40mg Tablet.
You are advised not to take HHTELM 40mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking HHTELM 40mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to HHTELM 40mg Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor about the pre-existing heart, liver or kidney problems.
Frequently Asked questions about HHTELM 40mg Tablet
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while taking HHTELM 40mg Tablet?
- How long can I take HHTELM 40mg Tablet?
- Is HHTELM 40mg Tablet safe for pregnant women?
HHTELM 40mg Tablet may cause diarrhoea. Therefore, drink plenty of fluids and solutions that contain water and salt to replenish the lost electrolytes.
It is recommended to take HHTELM 40mg Tablet for the prescribed duration. Discontinuing the medication may cause the illness to return.
No, HHTELM 40mg Tablet is not safe for pregnant women, as it may affect the growing foetus. However, please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.