1. KD. Tripathi. Antiviral Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page - 800.
2. Edward P. Acosta and Charles Flexner. Antiviral agents (non-retroviral). Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page - 1594-1600.
3. GlaxoSmithKline. VALTREX(Valacyclovir) Once Daily for Viral Shedding In Subjects Newly Diagnosed With HSV-2. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2018] [Accessed 26th December 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00306293
4. Spotswood L. Spruance, Terry M. Jones, Mark M. Blatter, Mauricio Vargas-Cortes, Judy Barber, Joanne Hill, Donna Goldstein, Margaret Schultz and Valacyclovir Cold Sore Study Group. High-Dose, Short-Duration, Early Valacyclovir Therapy for Episodic Treatment of Cold Sores: Results of Two Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Studies. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. March 2003. [Accessed 26th December 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC149313/
5. Cipla. Ltd. VALCIVIR Tablets (Valacyclovir hydrochloride). Ciplamed.com. [Revised on April 2018] [Accessed 26th December 2020] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/valcivir-tablets
6. APL Swift Services (Malta) Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on July 2020] [Accessed 26th December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3037.pdf
7. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Europe B.V. and Terapia S.A. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on May 2019] [Accessed 26th December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4349.pdf