1. Harsh Mohan. The liver, Biliary tract and Exocrine pancreas. Textbook of Pathology. 6th Edition. Page – 604-630.
2. University of Malaya. Silymarin for the Treatment of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on January 2016] [Accessed 27th January 2021] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02006498
3. Hassan Solhi, Ramin Ghahremani, Amir Mohammad Kazemifar and Zahra Hoseini Yazdi. Silymarin in treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: A randomized clinical trial. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. 2014. [Accessed 27th January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3894463/
4. Nancy Vargas-Mendoza, Eduardo Madrigal-Santillán, Ángel Morales-González, Jaime Esquivel-Soto, Cesar Esquivel-Chirino, Manuel García-Luna y González-Rubio, Juan A Gayosso-de-Lucio, and José A Morales-González. Hepatoprotective effect of silymarin. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. March 2014. [Accessed 27th January 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3959115/#:~:text=Silymarin%20has%20both%20hepatoprotective%20and,hepatocyte%20external%20cell%20membrane%20modification.
5. Micro Labs Limited. Silybon. [Accessed 27th January 2021] https://www.microlabsltd.com/products
6. Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd. Limarin capsules and suspension (Silymarin capsules and suspension). [Accessed 27th January 2021] https://www.seruminstitute.com/product_ind_limarin.php