1. James M. Ritter, Lionel D. Lewis, Timothy GK Mant & Albert Ferro. The Alimentary system. Alimentary system and liver. A Textbook of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. Fifth edition. Hodder Arnold, an imprint of Hodden Education, part of Hachette Livre UK 2008. Page 260-264.
2. Imperial College London. Brain Muscle Axis During Treatment of Hepatic Encephalopathy With L-ornithine L-aspartate. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on October 2015] [Accessed 25th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01847651
3. Gerald Kircheis and Stefan Lüth. Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Properties of l-Ornithine l-Aspartate (LOLA) in Hepatic Encephalopathy. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. January 2019. [Accessed 25th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6416235/
4. Ee Teng Goh, Caroline S Stokes, Sandeep S Sidhu, Hendrik Vilstrup, Lise Lotte Gluud and Marsha Y Morgan. L-ornithine L-aspartate for prevention and treatment of hepatic encephalopathy in people with cirrhosis. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. May 2018. [Accessed 25th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6494563/
5. Brooks Pharma Pvt. Ltd. Brooks.com.pk. [Accessed 25th November 2020] https://www.brookes.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/Hepa-Merz.pdf