Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
HEP 25 Injection 5ml
By Gland Pharma Limited Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is HEP 25 Injection used for?
HEP 25 Injection is used to prevent the formation of blood clots in the veins, arteries or lungs. It is also used prior to surgery to reduce the risk of blood clotting. It is indicated for the prevention and treatment of following conditions:
- Deep venous thrombosis
- Pulmonary embolism
- Acute arterial occlusion
HEP 25 Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does HEP 25 Injection work?
HEP 25 Injection belongs to the class of drugs called anti-coagulants. This drug acts by preventing the formation of fibrin clots by inhibiting the action of fibrin stabilising factor. Thus, it prevents coagulation of the blood.
How to use HEP 25 Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
HEP 25 Injection is available as injection. Therefore, HEP 25 Injection injection must be administered only under the medical supervision. Always use a disposable needle and syringe for injecting the medicine.
If you miss a dose of HEP 25 Injection , please consult your doctor immediately.
The overdose symptoms of HEP 25 Injection may include:
- Easy bruising
- Nose bleeding
- Blood in stools or urine
What are the drugs that interact with HEP 25 Injection ?
Drugs that interact with HEP 25 Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of HEP 25 Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of HEP 25 Injection :
- Nose bleeds
- Joint pain
- Stomach pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Heavy bleeding
- Coughing up blood
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding gums
- Difficulty in breathing
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions HEP 25 Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to HEP 25 Injection or similar drugs.
- Do not use HEP 25 Injection without consulting a doctor while breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if the drug causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid alcohol consumption as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug while using HEP 25 Injection .
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
What should you tell your doctor before taking HEP 25 Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of high blood pressure, stomach or intestinal disorder, or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor about the usage of HEP 25 Injection if you have to undergo any surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions about HEP 25 Injection
- How should HEP 25 Injection be stored?
- Is it safe to use HEP 25 Injection in patients with platelet deficiency?
- Is it safe to use HEP 25 Injection for my 7-year-old child?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of HEP 25 Injection ?
- Can I use Ibuprofen while receiving HEP 25 Injection injection?
HEP 25 Injection should be stored at 2 – 4°C, away from heat and moisture.
HEP 25 Injection may increase the risk of thrombocytopenia (low platelet count). Therefore, HEP 25 Injection is not indicated for the patients with platelet deficiency.
No, the safe use of HEP 25 Injection in children is not yet established. Consult your doctor before using the drug.
No, HEP 25 Injection should be administered only as prescribed by your doctor. Please consult your doctor for any dose-related queries.
Ibuprofen belongs to the class of NSAIDs. Use of NSAIDs should be avoided while on HEP 25 Injection medication.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.