Haem UP gems capsule is a nutritional supplement used to treat types of anemia such as iron deficiency, weakness, lack of appetite, convalescence, run down conditions during pregnancy and after delivery. These nutrients are important building blocks of the body and help to keep you in good health. It helps in production of healthy RBC's in the body and prevents or treats anemia. It supplies iron to the body which may help in the production of energy and helps relieve fatigue associated with iron deficiency. Iron forms part of red blood cells.
Folic acid is mainly used to form healthy cells especially red blood cells which carry oxygen to all parts of your body. It is used to treat or prevent low folate levels which can lead to certain types of anemia. It is also important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Copper and manganese are important for healthy bone, nerves and muscles. Haem UP gems capsule plays a key role in supporting the development of a baby’s brain and closure of the neural tube.
Key Composition of Haem UP gems capsule:
- Folic acid
- Ferrous fumarate
- Copper sulphate
- Manganese sulphate
Therapeutic uses of Haem UP gems capsule:
- Used to treat types of anemia such as iron deficiency, weakness, lack of appetite, convalescence
- Helps to produce healthy red blood cells
- Helps to prevent pregnancy deficiencies (before, during, and after pregnancy)
- Important nutrient for foetal development
Side effects of Haem UP gems capsule:
Haem UP gems capsule may cause some side effects such as vomiting, nausea, dark colored stool, constipation or diarrhea although not everybody gets them. Check with your physician if you notice any unusual effects while you are taking it.
- Take 1 or 2 capsules a day before meal or as told by your physician.
- Do not take, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- Haem UP gems capsule is considered safe for use by pregnant and breastfeeding women. It is advised to consult your doctor before taking.
How to manage side effects:
Black tarry stools:
This is common when taking iron and is nothing to worry about. Talk to a doctor if your stool is black and sticky looking, has red streaks in it, or if you also feel unwell in any other way.
Eat more high fibre food such as fresh fruit, vegetables and cereals, and drink plenty of water. Try to more exercise regularly, for example, by going for a daily walk or run.
Nausea and stomach pain:
Try taking this tablet with, or just after, a meal or snack. Stick to simple meals and do not eat rich or spicy food. If you're being sick, try small frequent sips of water to avoid dehydration.
Drink lots of fluids, such as water or squash, to avoid dehydration. Do not take any other medicines to treat diarrhea without speaking to a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store below 30°C.
I missed a dose of Haem UP gems capsule what should I do?
If you have missed a dose by chance, try to use it as soon as possible when you notice. However, if the time is closer to your next dosage, simply skip the dosage. In such cases, do not try to take the double dosage.
Is Haem UP gems capsule safe in pregnancy?
It is considered safe for use by pregnant women. It is advised to consult your doctor before taking.