1. KD. Tripathi. Antianginal and Other Anti-ischaemic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 542-543.
2. Thomas Michel and Brian B. Hoffman. Treatment of myocardial ischemia and Hypertension. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 747-753.
3. Massachusetts General Hospital. Effects of Sublingual and Transdermal Administration of Nitroglycerin for Coronary CT Angiography on Image Quality. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on September 2019] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02961946
4. Udho Thadani and Thomas Wittig. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover, Dose-Ranging Multicenter Study to Determine the Effect of Sublingual Nitroglycerin Spray on Exercise Capacity in Patients with Chronic Stable Angina. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. April 2012. [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3342022/
5. Pharmaserve (North West) Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on January 2018] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.674.pdf
6. G. Pohl-Boskamp GmbH & Co. KG. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on July 2018] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9182.pdf
7. Sciele Pharma, Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on February 2008] [Accessed 17th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2008/018705s017lbl.pdf