1. KD. Tripathi. Drugs Affecting Coagulation, Bleeding and Thrombosis. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 629-633.
2. Jeffery I. Weitz. Blood coagulation and Anticoagulant, Fibrinolytic and Antiplatelet Drugs. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 868-870.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. C. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 888-891 & 288-298.
4. Nai-Fang Chi, Chi-Pang Wen, Chung-Hsiang Liu, Jie-Yuan Li, Jiann-Shing Jeng, Chih-Hung Chen, Li-Ming Lien, Ching-Huang Lin, Yu Sun, Wei-Lun Chang, Chaur-Jong Hu, Chung Y. Hsu on behalf of and Taiwan Stroke Registry Investigators. Comparison Between Aspirin and Clopidogrel in Secondary Stroke Prevention Based on Real-World Data. Journal of American heart association. September 2018. [Accessed on 4th October 2021] https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/JAHA.118.009856
5. S. Claiborne Johnston, J. Donald Easton, Mary Farrant, William Barsan, Robin A. Conwit, Jordan J. Elm, Anthony S. Kim, Anne S. Lindblad, and Yuko Y. Palesch. Clopidogrel and Aspirin in Acute Ischemic Stroke and High-Risk TIA. The New England journal of Medicine. [Revised in July 2018] [Accessed on 4th October 2021] https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa1800410
6. Shereif H. Rezkalla and Michele Benz. Antiplatelet Therapy from Clinical Trials to Clinical Practice. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. April 2003. [Accessed on 4th October 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1069031/
7. TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. DEPLATT A. Torrentian.com. [Revised in July 2019] [Accessed on 4th October 2021] https://www.torrentian.com/pisheet/Upload/PI_Sheet/2003.pdf
8. Cipla Ltd. CLOPIVAS-AP Tablets (Clopidogrel + Aspirin). Ciplamed. [Revised in April 2017] [Accessed on 4th October 2021] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/clopivas-ap-tablets