GQ 320mg Tablet 5's
By Cadila Healthcare Ltd (Zydus) Prescription Needed
Rs.86.18 (39% Savings)
Rs.90.24 (37% Savings)
Rs.104.92 (26% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is GQ 320mg Tablet used for?
GQ 320mg Tablet is an antibiotic medicine, which is used for the treatment of bacterial infections of lungs such as chronic bronchitis and pneumonia.
GQ 320mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does GQ 320mg Tablet work?
GQ 320mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called broad-spectrum quinone or fluoroquinolone antibiotics. The drug acts by blocking the bacterial enzymes that are required for the bacterial DNA replication.
How to take GQ 320mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take GQ 320mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole, but do not crush or chew the tablet. Take GQ 320mg Tablet tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of GQ 320mg Tablet, take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with GQ 320mg Tablet?
The drugs that interact with GQ 320mg Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of GQ 320mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of GQ 320mg Tablet:
- Body pains
- Shortness of breath
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Chest pain
- Skin rash
- Vision problems
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions GQ 320mg Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on GQ 320mg Tablet
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice symptoms such as pain, swelling or inflammation while on GQ 320mg Tablet
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may increase the risk of drug resistance to bacteria.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of GQ 320mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight while on GQ 320mg Tablet medication.
You are advised not to take GQ 320mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking GQ 320mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to GQ 320mg Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor about the pre-existing medical history of seizures, diabetes and skin irritation.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant.
Frequently Asked Questions about GQ 320mg Tablet
- Is it safe to use GQ 320mg Tablet in patients with heart failure?
- Are there any dietary restrictions while using GQ 320mg Tablet? Avoid using dairy products or calcium-fortified juices while taking GQ 320mg Tablet.
- How should GQ 320mg Tablet be stored?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of GQ 320mg Tablet?
- How long can I take GQ 320mg Tablet?
No, GQ 320mg Tablet should not be used in case of heart failure patients.
GQ 320mg Tablet is stored at room temperature (25-30OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
No, GQ 320mg Tablet dose is prescribed based on the complexity of the condition. Therefore, altering the dose is not advised.
GQ 320mg Tablet should be used only for the prescribed period.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.