What is GLUTAUP 600MG?
- GLUTAUP 600MG contains Glutathione
- It is a substance produced naturally by the liver
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What GLUTAUP 600MG is used for?
It is used to treat,
- glutathione deficiency, high oxidative stress, immune deficiency and xenobiotic overload
- anemia in kidney patients undergoing hemodialysis treatment
- kidney problems, glaucoma, cataracts, asthma, cancer, heart disorder, alcoholism, liver disease, hepatitis, Alzheimer’s disorder, osteoarthritis, memory loss, alcoholism and Parkinson's disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes and preventing toxic side effects of chemotheraphy
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to glutathione or any other ingredients of this medicine
- suffer from asthma
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.