Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
GLEZ 10mg Tablet 10's
By Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is GLEZ 10mg Tablet used for?
GLEZ 10mg Tablet is an oral anti-diabetic medicine, which is used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. This drug should be used in conjunction with diet and exercise regimen to improve glycaemic control.
GLEZ 10mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does GLEZ 10mg Tablet work?
GLEZ 10mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called sulfonylureas. This drug acts by stimulating the insulin release from the pancreatic cells and increasing the peripheral insulin uptake. It helps in decreasing the blood glucose levels.
How to take GLEZ 10mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take GLEZ 10mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Usually, this combination should be taken with the first meal of the day.
If you miss a dose of GLEZ 10mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of GLEZ 10mg Tablet may include:
- Profuse sweating
What are the drugs that interact with GLEZ 10mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with GLEZ 10mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of GLEZ 10mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of GLEZ 10mg Tablet:
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar levels)
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions GLEZ 10mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to GLEZ 10mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of GLEZ 10mg Tablet.
- Do not stop using GLEZ 10mg Tablet medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if GLEZ 10mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid GLEZ 10mg Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to take GLEZ 10mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking GLEZ 10mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetic ketoacidosis, liver or kidney disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about GLEZ 10mg Tablet
- Should I follow any dietary instructions while on GLEZ 10mg Tablet medication?
- How should GLEZ 10mg Tablet be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking GLEZ 10mg Tablet?
- Can I take GLEZ 10mg Tablet for type 1 diabetes?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of GLEZ 10mg Tablet?
You must strictly follow the diet recommended by your dietician for effective glycaemic control.
GLEZ 10mg Tablet is stored at room temperature (25 – 30OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
Yes, regular monitoring of blood sugar levels and red blood cell count is advised while on GLEZ 10mg Tablet.
No, GLEZ 10mg Tablet is prescribed only for type 2 diabetic patients.
No, altering the dose of GLEZ 10mg Tablet is not advised. The drug should be taken as prescribed.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.