Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
GAT P Eye Drops 5ml
By Sunways India Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is GAT P Eye Drops used for?
GAT P Eye Drops eye drops is used for the treatment of bacterial infections and severe allergic conditions of the eye.
GAT P Eye Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does GAT P Eye Drops work?
GAT P Eye Drops is a combination of an antibiotic and a glucocorticosteroid, respectively. Gatifloxacin inhibits the synthesis of DNA in bacteria, and prevents the bacterial replication. Prednisolone works by suppressing the immune system and reduces the inflammation.
How to use GAT P Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use GAT P Eye Drops medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
GAT P Eye Drops medicine is available in the form of eye drops. Read the instructions and the directions to use on the leaflet provided along with the medicine.
If you miss a dose of GAT P Eye Drops, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with GAT P Eye Drops?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of GAT P Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of GAT P Eye Drops:
- Itching in eyes
- Dry and watery eyes
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Eye pain
- Decrease in vision
- Redness and swelling of the eye
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using GAT P Eye Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to GAT P Eye Drops or similar drugs.
- Do not take a live vaccine while on GAT P Eye Drops medication.
- Avoid contact with people having any infections.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using GAT P Eye Drops as it causes blurred vision.
- Do not wear contact lenses while using GAT P Eye Drops
- Avoid foods containing caffeine while using GAT P Eye Drops.
- Avoid GAT P Eye Drops medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to use GAT P Eye Drops if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using GAT P Eye Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of any eye diseases such as glaucoma or eye surgery.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about GAT P Eye Drops:
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking GAT P Eye Drops?
- I am on GAT P Eye Drops for conjunctivitis. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
- Can I take other medications while on GAT P Eye Drops?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the GAT P Eye Drops?
- What are the other formulations of G atifloxacin + Prednisolone?
No. Use of GAT P Eye Drops eye drops may not require monitoring of any laboratory parameters.
No, you should never discontinue the drug without consulting your doctor.
It is important to consult your doctor before taking any other drug with GAT P Eye Drops, because certain combination of drugs may cause serious side effects that worsen the condition.
No. Do not alter the recommended dose. Consult your doctor if you are having any problem with the dosage prescribed.
GAT P Eye Drops medicine is available only in the form of eye drops.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.