1. KD Tripathi MD. Anti-microbial drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 714.
2. Chambers HF, Deck DH. Sulfonamides, Trimethoprim, & Quinolons. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 819.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 616.
4. Clyde Schultz. Gatifloxacin Ophthalmic Solution for Treatment of Bacterial Conjunctivitis: Safety, Efficacy and Patient Perspective. July 11, 2012. [Accessed July 20, 2021] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3619660/
5. Allergan Pvt. Ltd. 1999. [Revised on Sep, 2016] [Accessed on July 20, 2021] https://media.allergan.com/actavis/actavis/media/allergan-pdf-documents/product-prescribing/ZYMAXID_pi.pdf