FULL 24 Injection 1ml
By Emcure Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is FULL 24 Injection used for?
FULL 24 Injection tablet/syrup is used for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy.
FULL 24 Injection injection is used for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy and megaloblastic anaemia.
FULL 24 Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does FULL 24 Injection work?
FULL 24 Injection belongs to the class of drugs called vitamins. The drug acts by increasing erythrocyte production, thereby promoting the synthesis of nucleic acid in the bone marrow. Thus, it helps in treating anaemia.
How to use FULL 24 Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use FULL 24 Injection tablet/syrup/injection as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
- Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- In case of syrup , shake the suspension well before taking each dose so as to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug.
- Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- FULL 24 Injection injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of FULL 24 Injection , please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with FULL 24 Injection ?
Drugs that interact with FULL 24 Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of FULL 24 Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of FULL 24 Injection :
- Skin rash
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Decreased appetite
- Uncontrollable movements
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Clots in the arms or legs
- Congestive heart failure
- Decreased levels of potassium in the blood
- Fluid build-up in the lungs
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using FULL 24 Injection ?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to FULL 24 Injection or similar drugs.
- Avoid alcohol consumption as it may alter the absorption of
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Avoid consuming grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using FULL 24 Injection medication.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor, especially while using FULL 24 Injection medication during breastfeeding.
You are advised not to use FULL 24 Injection if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using FULL 24 Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of iron deficiency, folate deficiency, bone disease (polycythaemia) or blood in urine.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you are using FULL 24 Injection medication along with antacids.
Frequently Asked Questions about FULL 24 Injection
- How should FULL 24 Injection be stored?
- Is it safe to use FULL 24 Injection medication during pregnancy?
- Should I be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using FULL 24 Injection ?
FULL 24 Injection should be stored at room temperature away from heat, light, and moisture.
Consult your doctor to discuss the potential risks and benefits of FULL 24 Injection medication during pregnancy.
Yes, it is advised to undergo blood tests regularly while using FULL 24 Injection .
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.