Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
|Out of stock|
Rs.108.00 (35% Savings)
Rs.116.00 (30% Savings)
Rs.116.00 (30% Savings)
Rs.126.00 (24% Savings)
Rs.128.00 (23% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet used for?
FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet work?
FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet acts by relaxing the smooth muscles in the corpus cavernosum, which results in an increased inflow of blood. Thus, it enhances the erectile function. It also relaxes the muscles of lungs and decreases the blood pressure.
How to use FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Use the drug with or without food. However, using the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet injection is administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-medicate.
- FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet orodispersible strips should be taken orally. Place the strip directly on the tongue.
If you miss a dose of FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet, please consult your healthcare provider.
What are the drugs that interact with FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet include the following:
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Abdominal tenderness
- Increased sweating
- Increased thirst
- Inflammation of the eyes
- Painful urination
- Skin paleness
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Blurry vision
- Burning sensation in the chest and abdomen
- Lower back pain
- Migraine headache
- Skin ulcers
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while using FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not use FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet medicine if you are suffering from bleeding disorders.
- Do not use Sildenafil citrate medicine if you are suffering from blood disorders such as sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia and multiple myeloma.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart disease and coronary heart disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet
- How much time does FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet take to show its effect?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while using FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet?
- Can I take FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet while on Nitroglycerin?
It usually takes 30-60 minutes to show its effect after the drug administration. However, the onset of action may depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
Avoid consuming grapefruit, grapefruit juice and alcohol while using FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet medicine. FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet drug may show delayed action when consumed after eating cheeseburger or french fries.
Do not alter the dose of FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet medicine without consulting the doctor. A change in the dose of the medicine may lead to increased side effects.
No, FORCIGRA 100mg Tablet should be avoided if you are taking any nitrate drugs, such as Nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate and isosorbide mononitrate. Please consult your doctor.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.