Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler 120md
By Cipla Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler used for?
FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler inhaler/nasal spray/respule/innospray is used for the treatment of the following:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Nasal congestion
- Nasal polyps
FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler cream/ointment/lotion is used for the treatment of the following:
FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler work?
FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler belongs to the class of drugs called corticosteroid drugs. This drug acts by preventing the release of certain inflammatory mediators that cause inflammation. Thus, it helps to decrease inflammation.
How to use FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler cream/ointment/lotion/inhaler/nasal spray/respule/innospray as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash and dry the affected area. Apply a thin layer of FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler cream/ointment/lotion to the affected area and rub gently.
- Remove the cap and shake the inhaler Hold the inhaler in front of the mouth and breath in slowly. Press the inhaler one time and breathe in as deeply as you can.
- Please follow the instructions provided in the leaflet while using FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler innospray/respule .
- Insert the tip of the FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler nasal spray bottle into the nostril gently. Then, breathe in slowly through the nostril. While breathing, squirt one spray into the nostril. Remove the bottle and breathe out through the mouth. Repeat the procedure as prescribed.
If you miss a dose of FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler?
Drugs that interact with FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler?
The following are the most common side effects of FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler cream/ointment/lotion :
- Excessive hair growth
- Hair bumps
- Skin discoloration
- Stretch marks
The following are the most common side effects of FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler inhaler/nasal spray/respule/innospray :
- Appearance of redness, sores, or white patches in mouth or throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Running nose
- Severe nosebleed
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler or similar drugs.
- Avoid spraying the medicine into the eyes.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid contact with people who are infected with certain infections to prevent the spread of infection.
You are advised not to use FLOHALE 125mcg Inhaler if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.