1. KD. Tripathi. Anticholinergic Drugs and Drugs Acting on Autonomic Ganglia. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 118.
2. Joan Heller Brown and Nora Laiken. Muscarinic receptor agonists and antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 232.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. F. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 1566-1567.
4. Paddock Laboratories, Inc. A Relative Bioavailability Study of 100 mg Flavoxate Hydrochloride Tablets Under Fasting Conditions. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on September 2013] [Accessed 4th December 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00992238
5. P Sweeney, S Mutambirwa, N Van An, J B Sharma, P Vanamail. Flavoxate in the symptomatic treatment of overactive bladder: a meta-analysis. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. September 2016. [Accessed 4th December 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27649675/
6. RECORDATI Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica S.p.A. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on April 2020] [Accessed 4th December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.322.pdf