Rs.125.00 (26% Savings)
Rs.129.00 (24% Savings)
Rs.135.00 (20% Savings)
Rs.142.30 (16% Savings)
Rs.151.00 (11% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is FLAVATE 200MG?
FLAVATE 200MG contains Flavoxate which is a muscle relaxant
- It works by inhibiting bladder contractions in the urinary tract in addition to reducing associated pain
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What FLAVATE 200MG is used for?
It is used to,
- treat muscle spasms of the urinary tract which may be a result of inflammation of the bladder, prostate gland or urethra
- to relieve symptoms which may occur as a result of surgery, cystoscopy or catheterisation such as painful urination, excessive urination at night and the inability to control urine flow
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Flavoxate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have blockage in the stomach, bowel or urinary tract
- have intestinal lesions or bleeding
- have a muscular inability to swallow
- have glaucoma (a disease associated with increased eye pressure)
- have any other urinary tract infections
- FLAVATE 200MG is not recommended for use in pregnancy and breast-feeding
- FLAVATE 200MG is not recommended for use during breast-feeding as it is not known if this medicine passes into breast milk
- Ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.
- Always take FLAVATE 200MG exactly as your doctor has told you
- The recommended dose is one 200mg tablet three times a day
- FLAVATE 200MG should be swallowed whole with water
If you take more FLAVATE 200MG
- If you take more FLAVATE 200MG, contact your doctor or hospital immediately
If you forget to take FLAVATE 200MG
- If you miss a dose, take the next dose at the usual time. Do not take more than one dose to make up for a forgotten tablet
If you stop taking FLAVATE 200MG
- Consult your doctor before you stop taking FLAVATE 200MG
Like all medicines, FLAVATE 200MG can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- increased heart rate, sensation of heart pounding (palpitations)
- blurred vision, increased pressure in the eye
- increase or decrease in the number of white blood cells
- indigestion, diarrhea, nausea, difficulty in swallowing, vomiting, dry mouth
- headache, dizziness, mental confusion, nervousness, vertigo, drowsiness
- itching, skin redness, rash, rapid swelling of the skin
- painful urination
- allergic reactions such as rash, itching, swelling of face, throat and lips
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.