What is FIXON SUPER?
- FIXON SUPER contains Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (CMC)
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant consult your doctor before using this medicine
- Sprinkle FIXON SUPER thinly and uniformly onto the wet denture
- The denture fits securely immediately after being put into position and remains so for hour after hour
- In case of the premature loosening of the denture (because of drinking large quantity of liquid, for example), simply sprinkle on a little more FIXON SUPER Adhesive
- Any residue can be removed easily from denture under running water with help of toothbrush
- Hold at an angle and tap gently with the index finger
- This will give the correct amount
Like all medicines FIXON SUPER can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.