1. KD. Tripathi. Hormones and related drugs: Estrogens, Progestins and Contraceptives. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 316-319.
2. Ellis R. Levin and Stephen R. Hammes. Estrogens and Progestins. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1180-1184.
3. University of British Columbia. Progesterone for Perimenopausal Night Sweats. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on December 2019] [Accessed 10th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01464697
4. IBSA Institut Biochimique SA. Efficacy Study of Progesterone Tablet in Post-menopausal Women. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on June 2018] [Accessed 10th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02841137
5. Katrina Wyatt, Paul Dimmock, Peter Jones, Manjit Obhrai, and Shaughn O'Brien. Efficacy of progesterone and progestogens in management of premenstrual syndrome: systematic review. NCBI; PMC National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. October 2001. [Accessed 10th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC57352/
6. D L Moyer, B de Lignieres, P Driguez, J P Pez. Prevention of endometrial hyperplasia by progesterone during long-term estradiol replacement: influence of bleeding pattern and secretory changes. NIH National Library of Medicine, National Centere of Biotechnology Information. Pubmed.gov. May 1993. [Accessed 10th November] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8486201/#:~:text=Conclusions%3A%20Control%20of%20endometrial%20growth,benefit%20for%20prevention%20of%20hyperplasia.
7. Ciplamed. Endogest capsules (micronized progesterone). Ciplamed.com [Revised on December 2015] [Accessed 10th November 2020] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/endogest-capsules
8. Catalent Pharma Solutions. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. 2011. [Accessed 9th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/019781s017,020843s011lbl.pdf
9. Besins Manufacturing Belgium. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on May 2020] [Accessed 9th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.352.pdf