1. KD Tripathi MD. Anti-fungal drugs. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 795.
2. Bennett JE. Antifungal Agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 1586, 1588.
3. Robertson DB, Maibach HI. Dermatologic Pharmacology. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 1051, 1053.
4. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1329.
5. P Ravindra Babu, A J S Pravin, Gaurav Deshmukh, Dhiraj Dhoot, Aniket Samant and Bhavesh Kotak. Efficacy and Safety of Terbinafine 500 mg Once Daily in Patients with Dermatophytosis: Indian journal of dermatology. July-Aug 2017; [Accessed Dec 4, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5527721/
6. SV Choudhary, S Bisati, AL Singh, and S Koley. Efficacy and Safety of Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1% Cream vs. Sertaconazole Nitrate 2% Cream in Tinea Corporis and Tinea Cruris: A Comparative Therapeutic Trial: Indian journal of Dermatology. 2013 Nov-Dec; [Accessed Dec 4, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3827518/
7. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc. [Revised May 17, 2016] [Accessed Dec 4, 2020] http://www.ask.novartispharma.ca/download.htm?res=lamisil_scrip_e.pdf&resTitleId=728