1. KD Tripathi MD. Hormones and related drugs: Insulin, oral hypoglycaemic drugs and glucagon. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 265.
2. Alvin C. Powers & David D’Alessio. Hormones and hormone antagonists: Endocrine Pancreas and Pharmacotherapy of Diabetes Mellitus and Hypoglycemia. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011; Page -1251.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 2020.
4. P Raskin, R A Guthrie, L Leiter, A Riis and L Jovanovic. Use of insulin aspart, a fast-acting insulin analog, as the mealtime insulin in the management of patients with type 1 diabetes, Diabetes care, May 2000; [Accessed 31st Oct 2020] https://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/23/5/583
5. Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark); Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Sep 2020] [Accessed 31st Oct 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7919.pdf
6. Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark); Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Sep 2020] [Accessed 31st Oct 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4779.pdf