Rs.74.00 (43% Savings)
Rs.79.71 (38% Savings)
Rs.86.30 (33% Savings)
Rs.88.00 (32% Savings)
Rs.114.50 (11% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is FEXOMIK 120MG?
- FEXOMIK 120MG contains Fexofenadine which is an antihistamine
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What FEXOMIK 120MG is used for?
- FEXOMIK 120MG is used in adults and adolescents of 12 years and older to relieve the symptoms that occur with long term allergic skin reactions such as itching, swelling, rashes and hay fever marked by sneezing, runny or blocked nose and itchy, red and watery eyes
Talk to your doctor before taking FEXOMIK 120MG, if you:
- are allergic to FEXOMIK 120MG, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have problems with your liver or kidneys
- have or ever had heart disease, since this kind of medicine may lead to a fast or irregular heart beat
- are elderly
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- For adults and children aged 12 years and over the recommended dose is one tablet (120mg, 180 mg) daily. Take your tablet with water before a meal
- For children aged 6 to 11 years of age the recommended dose is one tablet (30 mg) twice daily
- Take your tablet with water before a meal
- This medicine starts to relieve your symptoms within 1 hour and lasts for 24 hours
If you take more FEXOMIK 120MG
- If you take too many FEXOMIK 120MG contact your doctor or the nearest hospital emergency department immediately
If you forget to take FEXOMIK 120MG
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten tablet. Take the next dose at the usual time as prescribed by your doctor
If you stop taking FEXOMIK 120MG
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor tells you to stop your treatment
Like all medicines, the medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat and difficulty breathing, as these may be signs of a serious allergic reaction
- difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- sleeping disorders
- bad dreams
- fast or irregular heart beat
- skin rash and itching
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.