FERTISURE M Tablet 10's
By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is FERTISURE M Tablet used for?
FERTISURE M Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of following:
- Heart problems
- High blood pressure
- Muscular dystrophy
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Parkinson's disease
FERTISURE M Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does FERTISURE M Tablet work?
In FERTISURE M Tablet, Astaxanthin is an anti-oxidant, which helps in improving the functions of the immune system and prevents cell damage.
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) is a nutritional supplement. This drug acts as anti-oxidant and protects the body against free radicals. It also plays an important role in metabolism.
Levocarnitine is used as a nutritional supplement. This drug acts by providing energy to the body.
Lycopene is used as a nutritional supplement. This drug acts as anti-oxidant, and it fights against the free radical that damages the cells, thereby it prevents cell damage.
Zinc is used as a nutritional supplement. This drug plays an important role in various processes, such as the functioning of immune system, wound healing and cell growth.
How to take FERTISURE M Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take FERTISURE M Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of FERTISURE M Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with FERTISURE M Tablet?
Drugs that interact with FERTISURE M Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of FERTISURE M Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of FERTISURE M Tablet:
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain/weakness
- Swelling of extremities
- Tingling sensation
- Upset stomach
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Sever dizziness
- Swelling of tongue, face and throat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking FERTISURE M Tablet?
- Avoid FERTISURE M Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of FERTISURE M Tablet.
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to FERTISURE M Tablet or similar drugs.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take FERTISURE M Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking FERTISURE M Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of seizures and kidney or liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about FERTISURE M Tablet
- Is it safe to alter the dose of FERTISURE M Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking FERTISURE M Tablet?
- How is FERTISURE M Tablet stored?
It is not advisable to alter the prescribed dose. Consult your doctor before altering the dose.
It is advisable to monitor calcium levels while taking FERTISURE M Tablet.
It should be stored at room temperature (15 - 30 °C) away from heat, light and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.