Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
Rs.13.12 (61% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.27.50 (19% Savings)
Rs.27.50 (19% Savings)
What is FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension used for?
FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension tablet/injection/suppositories/syrup/oral drops/suspension is used for the treatment of pain and fever.
FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension work?
FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension belongs to the class of drugs called analgesics (pain relievers) and anti-pyretics (fever reducers). This drug acts by blocking certain chemicals in the brain, which are responsible for pain and fever. Thus, it helps in decreasing the pain and inflammation.
How to use FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the tablet before or after meals.
- FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension injection should be administered only under medical supervision.
- Shake the suspension/syrup well before taking each dose, to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Take the prescribed dose orally.
- Measure the oral drops using a measuring device before taking the drug orally.
- For suppository dosage form, please read the instructions provided on the leaflet.
If you miss a dose of FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
If you miss a dose of FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension injection , please consult your doctor immediately.
The overdose symptoms of FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension include the following:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Extreme tiredness
- Dark coloured urine
- Yellowing of eyes/skin
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension?
Drugs that interact with FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension include the following:
- Amyl nitrate
What are the side effects of FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension?
The following are the most common side effects of FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension:
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble breathing
- Gastric ulcer
- Steven-Johnson syndrome
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Be cautious while taking FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not drive and operate heavy machinery if FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid using FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension if you are pregnant as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to use FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension?
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical condition such as liver or kidney impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension
- How should FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension?
- I am prescribed FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension tablets to treat fever. Can I take FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension syrup instead?
FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension should be stored at room temperature away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Yes, it is advised to monitor liver function regularly while using FEBRINIL 250mg Suspension.
No, dosage forms are prescribed based on the health condition. Therefore, please consult your doctor before you alter the dosage form.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.