Rs.18,000.00 (57% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.19,714.00 (53% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is FASLODEX 250mg Injection used for?
FASLODEX 250mg Injection is used for the treatment of hormone-related breast cancer. It is indicated for post-menopausal women with metastatic breast cancer. In most of the cases, the drug is used in combination with other anti-cancer drugs.
FASLODEX 250mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does FASLODEX 250mg Injection work?
A hormone called oestrogen stimulates the growth of certain types of cancers. FASLODEX 250mg Injection belongs to the class of drugs called anti-oestrogens. The drug acts by downregulating the oestrogen mechanisms, which inhibits the growth of breast cancer cells.
How to administer FASLODEX 250mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
FASLODEX 250mg Injection is available in the form of an injection. Therefore, it should be administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider.
If you miss a dose of FASLODEX 250mg Injection , consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with FASLODEX 250mg Injection ?
Warfarin is the only drug known to interact with FASLODEX 250mg Injection . Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of FASLODEX 250mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of FASLODEX 250mg Injection :
- Back pain
- Bone pain
- Inflammation at the injection site
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Rapid weight gain
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of face, arms, hands and feet
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while on FASLODEX 250mg Injection injection?
- Avoid using FASLODEX 250mg Injection medication if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on FASLODEX 250mg Injection
- Be cautious while taking FASLODEX 250mg Injection if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Avoid using FASLODEX 250mg Injection medication if you have any bleeding disorders.
What should you tell your doctor before using FASLODEX 250mg Injection injection?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to FASLODEX 250mg Injection .
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver disease, kidney disease, or osteoporosis.
- Inform your doctor about the current menstrual condition.
Frequently Asked Questions about FASLODEX 250mg Injection
- How should FASLODEX 250mg Injection be stored?
- How long can I take FASLODEX 250mg Injection ?
- How is FASLODEX 250mg Injection therapy given?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the FASLODEX 250mg Injection ?
- How much time does FASLODEX 250mg Injection take to show its effect?
FASLODEX 250mg Injection should be refrigerated (2 – 8OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
FASLODEX 250mg Injection should be used for prescribed duration. Please consult your doctor if the course is completed.
FASLODEX 250mg Injection is administered into the muscles of the buttocks as two 5 mL injections. The usual dose of FASLODEX 250mg Injection is 500 mg on days 1, 15, and 29 and followed by once in a month.
No, FASLODEX 250mg Injection dose depends on the complexity of breast cancer. Therefore, altering the dose is not advised.
The drug, FASLODEX 250mg Injection takes about one month to show its effect.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.