1. K.D. Tripathi. Histamine and Antihistaminics & Drugs for Cough and Bronchial Asthma Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page- 167, 231.
2. Robert. J. Kizior, Keith j. Hodgson. Rhinitis preparation. Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2021. 28th edition. 2021. Page-36.
3. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA. A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multi-Site Study to Evaluate the Therapeutic Equivalence of Azelastine Hydrochloride and Fluticasone Propionate, 137/50 mcg Nasal Spray, to Dymista™ Nasal Spray. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised in February 2015] [Accessed on 2nd June 2022] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02249663
4. Chennakeshavaraju N, Narayana S, M Mohiyuddin AS. Comparative study of the efficacy and safety of intranasal azelastine hydrochloride and fluticasone furoate in the treatment of allergic rhinitis. Journal of Family Community Medicine. January 2021. [Accessed on 14th June 2022] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7927963/
5. Peter M. Debbaneh, Anna K. Bareiss, Sarah K. Wise, Edward D. McCoul. Intranasal Azelastine and Fluticasone as Combination Therapy for Allergic Rhinitis: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Sage journals. April 2019. [Accessed on 14th June 2022] https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0194599819841883
6. Frank C. Hampel, Paul H. Ratner, Julius Van Bavel, N. J. Amar, Pramila Daftary, William Wheeler, Harry Sacks. Uses of Azelastine and Fluticasone spray. Elsevier Journals. March 2009. [Accessed on 2nd June 2022] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1081120610006058
7. Meda Pharma GMBH & Co KG. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised on February 2022] [Accessed on 19th May 2022] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.9450.pdf
8. Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on February 2015] [Accessed on 19th May 2022] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2015/202236s008lbl.pdf
9. MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co. KG. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised on October 2020] [Accessed on 19th May 2022] http://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/612fdc1b-9662-4c24-b6bd d362ba1e258f.pdf
10. MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co. KG. Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA). [Revised on January 2022] [Accessed on 19th May 2022] http://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/9622571d-2fcd-4eda-b94a-bd3c922bde51.pdf
11. Meda Pharmaceuticals. Azelastine and Fluticasone. [Revised on April 2021] [Accessed on 19th May 2022] https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=4c557ec4-c4cf-11df-851a-0800200c9a66
12. Cipla Ltd. Duonase- nasal spray (Azelastine and Fluticasone). Ciplamed. [Revised on January 2017] [Accessed on 19th May 2022] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/duonase-nasal-spray