Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
What is EYESEC Eye Drops used for?
EYESEC Eye Drops is used to treat dry eyes and allergic keratoconjunctivitis.
EYESEC Eye Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does EYESEC Eye Drops work?
In EYESEC Eye Drops, Rebamipide belongs to the class of drugs called mucosal protective agents. It helps in enhancing the secretion of mucin and decreases tear hyperosmolarity. This helps in relieving symptoms such as dry eye, foreign body sensation and blurred vision. Stabilized Oxychloro Complex is used as a preservative in medicinal products.
How to use EYESEC Eye Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use EYESEC Eye Drops as prescribed by your doctor.
Instil one or two drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye and close your eyes for at least 10 minutes. Do not allow the container tip to touch the eye or surrounding tissue.
If you miss a dose EYESEC Eye Drops, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with EYESEC Eye Drops?
Please consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of EYESEC Eye Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of EYESEC Eye Drops:
- Eye irritation
- Blurred vision
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using EYESEC Eye Drops?
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other eye drops while on EYESEC Eye Drops
- Avoid EYESEC Eye Drops in case of allergic reactions.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Do not keep the drops in the freezer.
What should you tell your doctor before using EYESEC Eye Drops?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing eye diseases, liver or kidney diseases or if you have undergone any eye surgery.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in EYESEC Eye Drops
Frequently Asked questions about EYESEC Eye Drops
- Can I use few more drops of EYESEC Eye Drops for faster recovery?
- Can I use contact lenses while on EYESEC Eye Drops?
- Can I discontinue using EYESEC Eye Drops when I feel better?
Use only the prescribed dosage of EYESEC Eye Drops. Please consult your doctor for dose related queries.
You must remove your contact lenses before using EYESEC Eye Drops eye drops and wait for at least 15 minutes before inserting them again.
Do not stop using EYESEC Eye Drops abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the infection to return.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.