1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on ANS. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 108.
2. Palmer Taylor. Anti-cholinesterase agents. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 253.
3. Katzung BG. Special Aspects of Geriatric Pharmacology. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 1041.
4. Thomas Müller. Rivastigmine in the treatment of patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment. April 3, 2007; [Accessed Nov 21, 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2654625/
5. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1229.
6. Mylan Hungary Kft, McDermott Laboratories; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC) [Revised Sep 2016] [Accessed Nov 21, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.8495.pdf