EXECARE F Cream 10gm
By Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is EXECARE F Cream used for?
EXECARE F Cream cream is used for the treatment of following skin diseases:
- Silvery-white scales on the skin
- Itchy skin
EXECARE F Cream may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does EXECARE F Cream work?
In EXECARE F Cream, Fusidic Acid belongs to the class of drugs called antibiotics. The drug acts by blocking the bacterial protein synthesis. Therefore, the drug stops the growth and propagation of the bacteria.
Halometasone belongs to the class of topical corticosteroids. The drug acts by interfering with the production of inflammatory mediators and reduces swelling, redness and itching.
How to take EXECARE F Cream?
The dosage and the drug form depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use EXECARE F Cream as prescribed by your doctor.
For topical application, apply a thin layer of the EXECARE F Cream on the affected area of the skin and rub it gently.
If you miss a dose of EXECARE F Cream, use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with EXECARE F Cream?
Consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of EXECARE F Cream?
The following are the most common side effects of EXECARE F Cream:
- Stretch marks
- Excessive hair growth
- Skin thinning
- Inflammation of the hair follicles
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Eczema or contact dermatitis
- Increased sweating
- Skin rash
- Swelling of skin
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions EXECARE F Cream?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on EXECARE F Cream medication.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct contact of EXECARE F Cream with the eyes.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptom of skin infection.
You are advised not to use EXECARE F Cream if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using EXECARE F Cream?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to EXECARE F Cream.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about EXECARE F Cream
- How should EXECARE F Cream be stored?
- How long can I take EXECARE F Cream?
- Can I use EXECARE F Cream for my 8-year-old child?
- Can I stop using the EXECARE F Cream abruptly?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the EXECARE F Cream?
EXECARE F Cream is stored at room temperature (20 – 25OC). Keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
EXECARE F Cream should be used only for the prescribed duration.
No, EXECARE F Cream should be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Consult the doctor before using the drug in children.
It is not advised to end EXECARE F Cream abruptly. Please contact your doctor if you find any symptoms that force to discontinue the medication.
No, EXECARE F Cream dose is prescribed depending on the complexity of the condition. Therefore, altering the dose is not advised.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.