EUREPA 1mg Tablet 10's
By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.71.00 (46% Savings)
Rs.86.00 (34% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is EUREPA 1mg Tablet used for?
EUREPA 1mg Tablet is used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. This drug should be used in conjunction with proper diet and regular exercise for effective glycaemic control.
EUREPA 1mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does EUREPA 1mg Tablet work?
EUREPA 1mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called oral hypoglycaemic agents. This drug acts by stimulating the insulin release from the pancreas. This action is produced by opening the calcium channels in the intracellular spaces, which enhances the release of insulin. This drug helps in lowering the glucose levels during the meals, but a long-term treatment is required for effective glycaemic control.
How to take EUREPA 1mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take EUREPA 1mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug at least 30 minutes before a meal.
If you miss a dose of EUREPA 1mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of EUREPA 1mg Tablet may include:
- Blood vomiting
- Increased sweating
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with EUREPA 1mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with EUREPA 1mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of EUREPA 1mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of EUREPA 1mg Tablet:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Cold sweat
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
- Increased thirst
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blurry vision
- Increased heart rate
- Joint pains
- Severe diarrhoea
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking EUREPA 1mg Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to EUREPA 1mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while taking EUREPA 1mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of EUREPA 1mg Tablet.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may alter the blood sugar levels.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take EUREPA 1mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking EUREPA 1mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of hypertension, liver and kidney disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- If you have to undergo any surgery or medical procedure, you must inform the doctor about the usage of EUREPA 1mg Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of EUREPA 1mg Tablet.
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about EUREPA 1mg Tablet
- How long can I take EUREPA 1mg Tablet?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking EUREPA 1mg Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking EUREPA 1mg Tablet?
- Can I use EUREPA 1mg Tablet to treat type 1 diabetes?
EUREPA 1mg Tablet tablet is recommended for a long-term treatment. A change in the drug may be recommended if the medicine is not effective in later treatment stages. Please consult your doctor.
Yes, proper diabetic diet accompanied with regular exercise is advised while on EUREPA 1mg Tablet medication.
Yes, regular monitoring of blood sugar levels is recommended while using EUREPA 1mg Tablet tablet.
No, EUREPA 1mg Tablet is only used to treat type 2 diabetes. Please consult your doctor for an appropriate medication to treat type 1 diabetes.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.