ETRIK P Tablet 10's
By Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
10% Unlimited NMS Cash*
(on All Full Pre-Paid Orders)
*Cashback validity: 31 days
What is ETRIK P Tablet used for?
ETRIK P Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of pain and inflammation.
ETRIK P Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ETRIK P Tablet work?
ETRIK P Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. The combination acts by blocking the action of certain enzymes in the brain, thereby reducing the pain and decreasing the body temperature.
How to take ETRIK P Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ETRIK P Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of ETRIK P Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ETRIK P Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ETRIK P Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ETRIK P Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ETRIK P Tablet:
- Stomach pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Changes in blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ETRIK P Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to ETRIK P Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of ETRIK P Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if ETRIK P Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid ETRIK P Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
You are advised not to take ETRIK P Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ETRIK P Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney, liver or heart diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you get pregnant while taking ETRIK P Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about ETRIK P Tablet
- Is it safe to take ETRIK P Tablet in patients having a history of ulcerative colitis?
- How long can I take ETRIK P Tablet?
- Should I undergo any laboratory tests while taking ETRIK P Tablet?
No. It is not safe to take ETRIK P Tablet in patients having a history of ulcerative colitis.
It is advised to take ETRIK P Tablet for a prescribed duration of time as recommended by your doctor.
Yes, it is advised to undergo complete blood count and blood pressure regularly while taking ETRIK P Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.