What is ETOFREE P Tablet used for?
ETOFREE P Tablet is used to treat symptoms associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, including mild-to-moderate pain, inflammation and joint stiffness. ETOFREE P Tablet belongs to the group of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
By decreasing the levels of body chemicals (prostaglandins) that cause pain and inflammation, ETOFREE P Tablet reduces swelling, tenderness and joint pain, and thus helps improve movement.
ETOFREE P Tablet may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What are the side effects of ETOFREE P Tablet?
Like other medicines, ETOFREE P Tablet can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of ETOFREE P Tablet are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of ETOFREE P Tablet cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of ETOFREE P Tablet develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
ETOFREE P Tablet can cause side effects such as:
- Blurred vision
- Sore throat
- Ringing in your ears
- Upset stomach
- Abdominal pain
This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are taking ETOFREE P Tablet.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking ETOFREE P Tablet?
Is it possible for me to take ETOFREE P Tablet with other drugs?Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I take ETOFREE P Tablet?What are the possible drug interactions of ETOFREE P Tablet?How will ETOFREE P Tablet work in my body?How should ETOFREE P Tablet be taken?How to reduce the risk of ETOFREE P Tablet drug interactions and side effects?
Before taking ETOFREE P Tablet, make sure to tell your doctor if you
- have asthma
- have bleeding/blood clotting problems
- have heart disease
- have high blood pressure
- have liver or kidney problems
- have nasal polyps (growths in the nose)
- suffer from fluid retention
- are allergic to ETOFREE P Tablet, or if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other medicines.
- are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
- ETOFREE P Tablet may cause dizziness/drowsiness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do any activities that require alertness until you are certain you can perform such tasks safely.
- Be sure to tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
- ETOFREE P Tablet may make you more sensitive to the sun. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when you cannot avoid exposure to the sun.
- Limit alcohol and stop smoking while on treatment with ETOFREE P Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.