Rs.131.00 (12% Savings)
Rs.135.30 (9% Savings)
Rs.138.90 (7% Savings)
Rs.146.30 (2% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet used for?
ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet is used to treat symptoms associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, including mild-to-moderate pain, inflammation and joint stiffness. ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet belongs to the group of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
By decreasing the levels of body chemicals (prostaglandins) that cause pain and inflammation, ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet reduces swelling, tenderness and joint pain, and thus helps improve movement.
ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What are the side effects of ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet?
Like other medicines, ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet can cause side effects such as:
- Blurred vision
- Sore throat
- Ringing in your ears
- Upset stomach
- Abdominal pain
This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are taking ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet?
Is it possible for me to take ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet with other drugs?Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I take ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet?What are the possible drug interactions of ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet?How will ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet work in my body?How should ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet be taken?How to reduce the risk of ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet drug interactions and side effects?
Before taking ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet, make sure to tell your doctor if you
- have asthma
- have bleeding/blood clotting problems
- have heart disease
- have high blood pressure
- have liver or kidney problems
- have nasal polyps (growths in the nose)
- suffer from fluid retention
- are allergic to ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet, or if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other medicines.
- are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
- ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet may cause dizziness/drowsiness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do any activities that require alertness until you are certain you can perform such tasks safely.
- Be sure to tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
- ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet may make you more sensitive to the sun. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when you cannot avoid exposure to the sun.
- Limit alcohol and stop smoking while on treatment with ETOFREE ER 600mg Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.