ESVEROL Capsule 10's
By Delvin Formulations Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
What is ESVEROL Capsule used for?
ESVEROL Capsule is used for the treatment and prevention of the cardiovascular diseases.
ESVEROL Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ESVEROL Capsule work?
ESVEROL Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called anti-oxidants and nutrient supplements. This combination acts by preventing the cell damage due to free radicals.
How to take ESVEROL Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ESVEROL Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of ESVEROL Capsule, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ESVEROL Capsule?
Consult the doctor to know the potential side effects.
What are the side effects of ESVEROL Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of ESVEROL Capsule:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Sore mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blistering of the skin
- Severe diarrhoea
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ESVEROL Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ESVEROL Capsule or similar drugs.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with ESVEROL Capsule.
- Be cautious while taking ESVEROL Capsule if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of ESVEROL Capsule.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on ESVEROL Capsule.
You are advised not to take ESVEROL Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ESVEROL Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver or kidney disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of ESVEROL Capsule.
Frequently Asked questions about ESVEROL Capsule
- How should ESVEROL Capsule be stored?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking ESVEROL Capsule?
- Is formation of blisters a common side effect of ESVEROL Capsule medicine?
Store the medicine at room temperature (15 – 30?C). Do not freeze the medicine or expose it to sunlight or radiation.
Avoid intake of alcohol while taking ESVEROL Capsule capsule.
Blistering of the skin is a rare and severe side effect of the medicine. However, seek immediate medical care if you experience this symptom.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.