Rs.103.95 (54% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ESLICAR 800MG?
- ESLICAR 800MG contains Eslicarbazepine acetate which belongs to antiepileptics
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to eslicarbazepine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- have or have had suicidal thoughts or actions, depression or mood problems
- have liver or kidney problems
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Swallow the tablet with a glass of water
- It may be taken with or without food
If you take more ESLICAR 800MG
- If you accidentally take too many ESLICAR 800MG, contact your doctor or go to nearest hospital
If you forget to take ESLICAR 800MG
- If you forget to take ESLICAR 800MG, take it as soon as you remember
- If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose
- Do not take two doses at the same time
If you stop taking ESLICAR 800MG
- Do not stop taking your medicine unless your doctor has told you to
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- nervous system problems marked by dizziness, trouble in walking, feeling sleepy and tired, trouble in concentrating, vision problems
- liver problems marked by yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes, nausea or vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach pain, dark urine
- dizziness, vomiting
- sleepiness, feeling tired
- problems with coordination
- blurred or double vision
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.